To be able to use certain areas and features of the Site, specifically requested by you, we may require you provide us with information that identifies you personally. This information may include:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your email address
- Billing address
- Telephone number
- Credit card/payment account information
- The information we collect may be used to verify your identity, to create your trigger account, to bill you for the service offered by the Site you have subscribed to, and to correspond with you (such as through email newsletters or correspondence to us initiated by you).
All email newsletters contain instructions to unsubscribe from the mailing list. You can also contact us at [email protected] to remove your email address from our mailing list at any time. To be able to create an account with trigger, to use and subscribe to the service offered by the Site you must provide us with your identifiable personal information. We will never sell or share your personal information to any persons or organizations except when required by law for the investigation of illegal or criminal actives, the exercise of legal rights or in defense against any legal claims, or otherwise.
YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
At the time of payment, your credit card information is passed securely using 128bit SSL to our payment gateway. We never store your credit card information for any reason.
HOW WE ENSURE THE SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
COOKIES – HOW WE USE THEM
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
- For Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95647
- For Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- For Apple Safari 6: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11913
ONLINE ADVERTISING WE USE
HOW WE STORE DATA
Triarc Systems retains all rights of ownership on our software, code, databases, designs and any other internally developed application to provide the Site and the Service. You retain all rights of your data posted on the service. We utilize external vendors and hosting companies to provide the software, hardware, storage, networking and other necessary technology required to provide the service.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We make every effort to give you access to your personal information, to allow you to correct any inaccuracies, or to remove your personal information at your request provided it is not required for genuine business purposes or by law to be retained.