TRIARC Systems Milspec Bolt Carrier Group ( BCG ) NP3 Coated for AR15
Out of stock
NP3® metal finish offers many benefits. NP3® permits firing for longer periods of time between cleaning, dirt and powder residue have no wet or oily surface to cling to. When cleaning is required, the effort needed is minimal – usually requiring only a soft cloth. NP3® is very corrosion resistant. It provides a high lubricity and low friction co-efficient, greatly increasing the life expectancy of a firearm due to reduced friction wear. NP3® is a satin gray, non-reflective color ideal for all firearms.
- Increases reliability
- It requires little to no oil for lubrication, although we recommend using some oil during break in.
- Very accurate and even coatings on all activated surfaces.
- Cleaning is minimal
- Permits firing for longer periods of time between cleaning, as dirt and powder residue has no wet or oily surface to cling to.
- NP3® has a micro hardness of 48-51 Rockwell as plated (nickel matrix).
- NP3® is very corrosion resistant, a 1 mil (.001) coating exceeding a 250 hour salt spray test.
- NP3® has high lubricity and low friction co-efficient; therefore, the life expectancy of a firearm will be greatly increased due to reduced friction wear.
- The coating is strippable with no effect on the base metal, allowing other coatings to be applied or a new coating of NP3® to be applied, if necessary.
- NP3® plated onto stainless steel guns will prevent galling, a problem common with stainless steel.
- NP3® is a satin gray, non-reflective color ideal for all firearms.
- NP3® can be plated to all internal parts giving a smoothness to the action not found with any other coating.
- In cases where the NP3® has been perforated, the corrosion shows no tendency to spread or migrate under the coating.
- NP3® is guaranteed against corrosion, peeling, or flaking for the lifetime of the firearm.
FULL AUTO RATED
Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
Gas Key: 4140 Steel, attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked
Cam Pin: Hardened 4140 cam pin
Firing Pin: 17-4 Stainless Steel
Bolt Assembly: Machined from case hardened 9310 steel then shot-peened, heat treated & 100% MPI tested per US mil-spec
*Properly heat treated 9310 steel is on average 8% stronger than Milspec standard Carpenter 158 steel, making the bolt stronger than the Milspec standard*
Extractor: Billet 4140
Extractor Spring: Cryogenically treated 5 Coil Enhanced Extractor Spring for increased reliability