TRIARC Systems AR15 5.56 / .300 BLK Enhanced Bolt Assembly – NP3 Coated
NP3® metal finish offers many benefits. NP3® permits firing for longer periods between cleaning, dirt, and powder residue have no wet or oily surface to cling to. When cleaning is required, the effort needed is minimal – usually requiring only a soft cloth. NP3® is very corrosion-resistant. It provides a high lubricity and low friction coefficient, greatly increasing the life expectancy of a firearm due to reduced friction wear. NP3® is a satin gray, non-reflective color ideal for all firearms.
- Increases reliability
- It requires little to no oil for lubrication, although we recommend using some oil during break-in.
- Very accurate and even coatings on all activated surfaces.
- Permits firing for longer periods between cleaning, as dirt and powder residue has no wet or oily surface to cling to.
- NP3® has a microhardness of 48-51 Rockwell as plated (nickel matrix).
- NP3® is very corrosion resistant, with a 1 mil (.001) coating exceeding a 250-hour salt spray test.
- NP3® has high lubricity and low friction coefficient; therefore, the life expectancy of a firearm will be greatly increased due to reduced friction wear.
- The coating is strippable with no effect on the base metal, allowing other coatings to be applied or a new coating of NP3® to be applied, if necessary.
- NP3® plated onto stainless steel guns will prevent galling, a problem common with stainless steel.
- NP3® is a satin gray, non-reflective color ideal for all firearms.
- NP3® can be plated to all internal parts giving a smoothness to the action not found with any other coating.
- In cases where the NP3® has been perforated, the corrosion shows no tendency to spread or migrate under the coating.
- NP3® is guaranteed against corrosion, peeling, or flaking for the lifetime of the firearm.
TRIARC Systems NP3 Coated Bolt for AR15 – 5.56
Our NP3 Coated Bolts are the perfect upgrade to any AR15 5.56 and .300 BLK rifle or pistol. The NP3 coating offers superior lubricity, and corrosion resistance, and makes cleaning easy.
Bolt Assembly: Machined from case-hardened 9310 steel then shot-peened, heat treated & 100% MPI tested per US Mil-Spec
*Properly heat treated 9310 steel is on average 8% stronger than Mil-Spec standard Carpenter 158 steel, making the bolt stronger than the Mil-Spec standard*
Extractor: Billet 4140
Extractor Spring: Upraged Cryogenically treated 5 Coil Enhanced Extractor Spring from Sprinco USA to further increased reliability